Search This Blog

February 12, 2017

Diary - the Mirror without glass - 2


This diary in transition to adolescence ...




“The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it”- James Mathew Barrie



and yeah thats what we all do when we hit that age inst it ... we choose difficult things hahhahahhahahahahahah :-) 

Even now I get a good laugh on my naivety ... but like the quotes... keep up the spirit good man !!! 


This is the diary after I began working .. in 1994 .. and with that the type of things I began to capture changed .. having an interest in Marketing, Business, History, Economics , Literature .. meant most of my post 20 diaries were hybrid mix of everything ..




No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.
This is when I shifted my career and interest from old economy to new economy .. went thru a year long tranformation and absorbed as much information as I could from where else but the internet .. Boolean alegebra ... which forms the basis of several search engine rules including Google ...

TBL and the start of the WWW... I have written atleast 4-5 full scape books worth on this stuff as I was trying to gain proficiency on this bold new world of the WWW