Search This Blog

February 5, 2008

From a 15 min jog to a 150 min marathon


When the name of your blog is ' Keep Walking' you would definately need good pair of running shoes. Took the first step towards developing my passion for running.... Nov 07









My old Nike shoes of 3 years, and the new 'New Balance' running shoes,, first step towards a dream. But the old shoes did serve me well and it was an emotionally difficult decision to part ways.....





The Stationary bycycle - Gates Mills Place - Fitness Center - 12 miles - 20 mins - 6 days a week


Cross Training - Gates Mills Place - Fitness Center - 1 hour - 6 days a week





Treadmill - Gates Mills Place - Fitness Center - Starting running on this treadmill from an average of 15 mins in Oct , during the last days in Jan before I travelled back, used to run for 155 mins every third day...



1st Jan 2008 - 4:30 am -- took a picture of myself in the fitness center to remind me of the sacrifices necessary to accomplish anything ( My practice treadmill in the back)













one milestone in life acomplished,,, many many more yet to cross .. hope I dont lose my way again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
you have indeed gone a long way, it seems you are all ready to live another life the life that you dreamt...

Well, this is truely impressive and inspirational way to look at life...

Good to be your friend, it inspires...

Cheers
Viveck